Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i hereby testify

to no one and everyone out there in blogland that i will no longer order takeout. Ever since i moved into this great new apartment located in a snazzy part of the district, ive been ordering meals like crazy from all of the local restaurants and eateries. not only is the take out bad for fat encrusted heart, its been more importantly,  devastating to my wallet. Which brings us to the reason for this blog.  ive been admiring great food blogs for a while now, wondering if i'll ever get my shit together to start my own. im a fat girl, i know good food, and better yet i know how to cook great food, so of course a fat girl food blog was the natural next step. My problem honestly, has not been with the food, or the writing for that matter, but with the pictures. Great food pictures really make a blog, and my pictures are blurry and always seem to attract weird backgrounds like adobo seasoning and cans of tuna, nothing picturesque and blogworthy. Anyhow, since ive sworn off take out, ive decided to document all my adventures in homecooking. enjoy. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment