Thursday, April 29, 2010

Recreating some of what was lost....


Since my mom died my father and I have been a bit obsessed with recreating some of her recipes. We've planned a huge bbq (20 ppl!!) and have been going over the menu (and over and over and over menu) and I have finally convinced my father that I CAN make her zucchini bread. I found a recipe for it that she wrote, funny enough omitting the zucchini, and mixing it with another i found online, i believe i've got it right. Pictures of the results to come!


Mommy's Zucchini Bread

3 cups of diced zucchini
1/3 of an onion
1 cup of Bisquick
3 eggs
1/2 cup of grated cheese
1/4 cup of oil
pepper, & parsley to taste

Mix all ingredients together. Pour into 9 inch pie pan with crust. Bake at 350ºF. for 45-50 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment